Thursday, October 6, 2011



Quotes on Women

The other day I was browsing through few interesting quotes and I just want it to be posted on my blog and here they are:


"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."
-William Shakespeare
Women are made to be loved, not understood.
-Oscar Wilde
"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." -Oscar Wilde

"I have thought a sufficient measure of civilization is the influence of good women."
-R.W.Emerson

"A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer."
-Unknown

"To win in life,don't fear in life" -Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment